Set on the banks of Lake Entabeni, this intimate, exclusive lodge entices guests outdoors onto its wooden decks. The tranquility of the lake and distant bush is nature at its undisturbed best.
- Game Drives & Bush Walks
- Star Gazing in the Astro-Boma
- Boat Cruise
- Helicopter Flights - Transfer to the Lower Escarpment required
- Quad Bikes - Transfer to the Lower Escarpment required
- Swimming Pool
- Viewing Deck
- Game/Bird Hide
- Wellness Centre – Situated at Lakeside Lodge
Facilities & Activities
Kingfisher Lodge is situated on the banks of Lake Entabeni on the upper escarpment of the 22 0000 ha Entabeni Safari Conservancy in the malaria-free Waterberg region of Limpopo Province. Kingfisher Lodge is a satellite lodge of Lakeside Lodges, foliage and tranquility.
- Malaria - free area
- Big five game viewing
- Spectacular sandstone mountains and waterfalls
- Luxurious accommodation
- Exclusive use for 16 guests only
- Qualified professional game rangers and trackers will accompany guests on all game drives and nature walks
This exclusive lodge comprising 10 luxury en-suite thatched rooms including one Honeymoon Suite. There are also 2 standard rooms and one wheelchair friendly room. It is refreshingly alluring with its unique blend of utter luxury and true African wilderness, with views stretching beyond the lake to Hanglip Mountain and the rest of its range.
All the bedrooms have private sun decks with spectacular mountain views and lounge areas with romantic fireplaces.
In room facilities
Telephone, Ceiling Fans, Hair-Drier, Safe, Tea/Coffee Station, Guest Amenities, Mini Bar, Magazines