Zebra Weddings & Honeymoons
Whether you wish to have a private intimate wedding for up to 30 guests or an extravagant reception for up to 300 guests, Zebra Country Lodge welcomes you and caters for all your individual needs. With the following venue options, you can choose the perfect setting for your special day.
The old historical hunting house of Paul Kruger has been restored to form a beautiful stone chapel set under enormous Eucalyptus trees with a scenic view. The candle chandeliers, high thatched roof and air-peddled organ create a unique ambience, setting the scene for the most perfect romantic country wedding.
Mountain Lodge, offers splendid views over far off hills amongst a series of running steams.
Zebra Stables, with its unique ambience is situated on the shores of Lake Zebra.
Bush Lodge is set in a comfortable, tranquil bush environment and offers a peaceful, down-to-earth atmosphere.
Leopards View with its breath taking view is situated high on a mountain. South Africa’s unsurpassed sunsets can be enjoyed from the large deck overlooking the nature reserve.
Equipment for hire
• Silver Plated Table Numbers (1-15)
• Black or White Chair Covers
• Silver, Red or Gold Under Plates
• Silver Goblets
• Cake Knife
• Fairy Lights
To make your special day truly memorable, we can recommend the following Cultural Entertainment.
Ndebele Cultural Dancers
The dancers wear traditional attire and entertain guests with cultural song and dance. These dancers are available at an additional charge. A performance lasts for half an hour, please refer to the Rate Sheet.
Zebra’s Marimba Band
These entertainers dazzle you with their performance on traditional instruments. These entertainers are available for half an hour or an hour at an additional charge. Please refer to the Rate Sheet.
They will welcome your guests with enthusiasm and give a phenomenal performance while your guests await your arrival after the ceremony. They are available at an additional charge and perform for an half an hour. Please refer to the Rate Sheet.
- A selection of menus is available – subject to quality, supplier and/or seasonal availability.
- Customized menus are available should a client require a particular theme. A surcharge will be applicable and a 3 day waiting period will apply for re-costing of the menu.
- Prices quoted include VAT and are subject to change.
- Should and outside caterer be used for specialized dietary requirements such as Kosher or Halaal and Vegetarian meals, a surcharge will be applicable.
Co-ordination of services
- The services of our Management Team are available, by appointment, to clients throughout the planning stages of their wedding.
- This service is supplied at no extra cost to our clients and covers ongoing consultation, assistance with the selection of suitable suppliers and the final execution of the event.
- On the day of your wedding, your function will be coordinated by one of our Wedding Coordinators. (The person coordinating your wedding on the day is not necessarily the Wedding Coordinator you met with during the planning stages).
- Our Recommended Specialist Supplier List is available from the Wedding Coordinator.
- Kindly note that clients are free to make their own choices outside of our supplier database.
- Zebra Country Lodge reserves the right to request permission to utilize any photographs for marketing purposes.
- Please note, as per regulation, all functions take place in smoke free venues.